Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Skin Food

fig_range_3_bottles

Fashion Week was hectic , and it did get to the point when i would sit down in a show and then rummage through my goodie bag in the hope that a chocolate bar was included . Running from show to show - lugging my huge press bag and wearing impractical shoes is part of the payment though for having the oppourtunity to view so many great designers work.

And let me tell you , some of the best discoverys were not made on the catwallk but in the goodie bags and one of my favourites ? Pacifica Skin care.

The range of New Zealand made products include blends of unique and natural ingrediants such as fig oil , and seaweed mixed with there luxe and pure base oils of sweet almond and calendula . The result are beautiful products which smell gorgeous , look fantastic and keep my skin looking bright and fresh whilst combinations like grape and apple , papaya and peacherine and cherry and tangerine keep my senses tingling!

My favourite however is the date , fig and olive hand and body lotion which smells gorgeous and is lovely on post sun skin.

Pacifica Skincare