Monday, October 10, 2005

Quick Tip

I have a few Fashion Week events to go to , you know the types that involve cocktail dresses and impossibly high heels. And despite my rather expansive wardrobe I assured myself that for such swanning and networking I indeed needed not one but two new dresses.

Surely this would be simple?

NO. After two weeks of hunting I almost gave up and then wandered into Far Pavillions on Victoria Street in Wellington. Full to the brim with beautifully made , slightly ethnic and gorgeously individual womans wear and home wares it was harder trying to pick just one dress - but in the end I settled on a beautiful brown chifon beaded sheath dress which is one of the most beautiful things i have ever owned. And whats better it did no cost me the earth!

So if you are in Wellington , and in need of something fantastic the range and brilliant service at Far Pavilions will not let you down.

Far Pavilions