Thursday, July 07, 2005

Scarfer

pheonix8

I remember a lot of things about fashion growing up , my mother for example used to make a lot of our clothes and worked as a machinist for a variety of different people . I remember my grandmother visiting Malaysia and brining back beautiful silk and I remember the ethnic influences of my mothers clothing.

Ever since I could remember I have been surrounded with the fashion of many different countries - its the nature of being a New Zealander where the melting pot of our society means that on any given day I will be face to face with beautiful people from the middle east , India , Asia and europe.

For this reason I simply adore the Autumn Winter 2005 collection from Susan Scarf , the lush fabrics , the fantastic colours and the ethnic influences makes a beautiful and very wearable collection of fantastic fashion.

Susan Scarf